How can i get working visa in USA?


1 answer

You can apply for H-1B Visa which is a working visa for USA.
Max consultant helps in getting a non-immigrant visa which provides the opportunity for foreign workers in specialty occupations to legally live and work in the US for a total of 6 consecutive years.
You can get in touch with them :


Answer this Question